Thursday, May 27, 2010

Debbie and Randall




Quixotic Dusk

D: the way it works is simple really, just warm up
R: my body warms but my feet remain cubes

D: this perpetual dusk really gets to me. Do you think it's affecting me?
R: No, not really. You look fine. I don't know.
D: No, do over. You're supposed to say, "With each passing day you become ever more radiant, especially in this light.

R: [silence]

D: I wanted to tell you it was bullshit, that comment you made about souls. It's all perception. It's all in how or what you want it to be. So if you feel it you do and if not you don't and if you don't then stop pretending and if you do then start acting.
R: I thought you bought into souls and paths, that it was poetic.
D: Not in this light.

To Be Continued:

No comments:

Post a Comment