Saturday, July 10, 2010

straight to the moon: banana creation

(not sure where this blog is going, sorry for those who prefer a bit of intellect in their morning cereal)

Depending on our relationship, you may know that i have a knack for creating gastro concoctions. It all started during my witch's brew phase circa 5-6 years old.

This my friends is better than cheese and beans and that's saying a lot considering the source.

Recipe: Slushy Banana Goodness

Ingredients:
Banana
Rice Milk


Peel Banana
Put in Freezer until solid
Take out of freezer, immediately cut into small slices (be careful and use sharp knife)
Put slices in a mug
Pour rice milk over
Mix with utensil until banana refreezes the milk

Result slushy Banana sorbet for breakfast, dessert or anytime. It's a party in a cup. I promise.

I haven't tried it, but I would think you could use any kind of milk, chocolate might be especially tasty.

2 comments:

  1. This is my kind of blog post. Less intellect, more banana puree. Much easier to digest - the blog I mean (and the banana I suppose)

    ReplyDelete